Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rope Dia.:||Φ6～Φ60mm||Extrusion Linear Speed:||2～12m/min|
|Heating Temperature Range Of The Rope:||60～130℃||Insulation Material:||PP, Nylon|
Φ60mm cable production machines,
PP wire extrusion machine,
Φ60mm Cable Extrusion Line
Steel Wire Rope Offline PP Extrusion Injection Line For Eevator and Marine
Φ6～Φ60mm rope core extrusion line
1) Major parameter:
- Rope core dia.: Φ6～Φ60mm
- Extrusion line speed: 2～12m/min
- Pay off bobbin dia.: Φ1000～Φ2000mm
- Take up bobbin dia.: Φ1000～Φ2000mm
- Overall extrusion line dimension (initial): 45m length × 7m width × 2.5m height (the final dimension is subject to layout)
2) Major parts of extrusion line:
1. Pay off
2. Guiding unit (before intermediate frequency heater)
3. Intermediate frequency heater
4. Guiding unit (before extrusion equipment)
5. Extrusion Main Machine
6. Extrusion head
7. Movable cooling bath
8. Static cooling bath
10. Take up and traverse
11. Cooling tower
1. Pay off: bobbin held by electromechanical pintle, bobbin with lifting & lowering movement by motor, pay off tension controlled by pneumatic caliper disc brake, tension regulated by controlling air pressure.
2. Guiding unit (before intermediate frequency heater): to ensure that the rope must be constrained vertically and horizontally, to ensure that its traveling center line is basically consistent with the center line of the intermediate frequency heater.
3. Intermediate frequency heater: the heating temperature range of the rope is 60～130℃, PLD temperature adjusting, and the heating linear speed is 2～12m/min. Rope diameter Φ6～Φ30mm, use small heater; rope diameter Φ30～Φ60mm, use big heater.
4. Guiding unit (before extrusion equipment): to ensure that the rope must be constrained vertically and horizontally, to ensure that its traveling center line is basically consistent with the center line of the extrusion head.
5. Extrusion equipment:
- length-diameter ratio of main screw Φ120mm: 25:1
- Error of extruder temperature control: ±2℃ (temperature controller made by RKC)
- Extruded sheath outer diameter: as per buyer demand (Φ7～Φ61mm)
- Main composition: It consists of barrel, screw, reducer, extrusion head clamping unit, fan, etc.
- Using BM screw, the structure is specially used for PP and PE cable material.
- Motor: using Z4-132kW DC motor, 1500 RPM
- Reducer: transmission by hard surface gear
- Extrusion volume: PE material 350kg/h
- Auto-drying feeding: drying capacity 200kg/h
- Loading capacity of feeding unit is 500kg/h, the silo is made of stainless steel and has the function of alarming for material shortage.
6. Extrusion head: according to different diameters of plastic-coated steel wire rope, it is designed and manufactured separately and non-standard. One kind of extrusion head is randomly assigned (no undulating or non-spiral surface after plastic-coated). If spiral surface is required, negotiate separately.
Extrusion head 1: for Φ6～Φ30mm
Extrusion head 2: for Φ30～Φ60mm
Extrusion head heating: external heating
Extrusion head provided with vacuum unit
One set of die core and die bush included
One set of dismantling tools
Adjustable, half structure
Extrusion head rocker arm is supported and fixed
7. Movable cooling bath: according to the length of the bath outlet, it can move forward and backward. The bath has a centrifugal pump with an outlet diameter of Φ80 to realize the cooling water circulation of the bath. The bath has heating function and the cooling water temperature can be set.
8. Static cooling bath: each section is 3000mm in length, totaling 4 sections.
9. Caterpillar: full force 2000kN, full speed 0～12m/min, wedge-shaped belt, variable frequency stepless speed regulation.
10. Take up and traverse: bobbin held by electromechanical pintle, bobbin has lifting & lowering movement by motor, winding by inverter motor and reducer, traverse by entire take up with 4 steel wheels at bottom running on rails and keeping rope straight, realized by motor, traverse reversal by sensor.
11. Cooling tower: separate design according to the water consumption and site space conditions.
12. Video of extrusion line as per separate file.